GSoC

From: Aman Kapoor
Subject: GSoC
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:15:15 +0530

I have read archive on orgs. Mailing list. I have some doubts, as this year's GSoC time is reduced to half, which implies that project should be smaller, and what sarthak have stated in his earlier mail(four or five points), is quite tough to be completed in such a short span of time, that is migrating CI, improving UI and comparison sol. apart from that if one will approach towards what one of the mentors have suggested i.e image generation it will be quite hectic to manage in only 10 weeks and also to adjust in your proposal's timeline.

Or is there any probability that for a single project there can be more than one students in GSoC(many orgs do so). I think this can create some good condition to work on, as for rest of the projects  stated in the list ,i haven't seen too many students approaching so far. That will be beneficial for the smooth process.

P.S- I have not seen his proposal yet but i am assuming he have mentioned it all that he have stated in his mails for freetype.

And i will also be sharing my proposal draft very soon.

Thanks