Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Proposing a new Idea for Freetype
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 11:01:15 -0400

Hi Sagnik,

Ok. In that case, you have to be specific about your ideas. What is that you find messy and what to improve? General "Full Stack" won't fly with us. You can submit your proposal to GSoC, but we do not give any guarantees up front. We have limited number of slots and our priorities are identified.

Alexei