Re: Testing framework

From: sarthak bhardwaj
Subject: Re: Testing framework
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:53:58 +0530

Hi Werner and Alexei,

It's a good starting point to have a working setup.  To improve it
is already part of GSoC :-)
Ok got it, but still confused over the thing that whether we have to follow the traditional method all the time i.e.  xvfbRunAndScreenShot, and check some enhancement  in it itself,
or we have to do it manually all the time or student need to figure it out by themselves a suitable substitute of it?
Because I think this project is all about automating all the process therefore it seems more likely to me that we should not use manual aspect all the time, rather will find a way that will work well...
please correct of I am getting it wrong, and do share your valuable instructions,
                                       Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sarthak