ChangeLog file issues

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: ChangeLog file issues
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:44:49 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,

for further commits, entries in the `ChangeLog` file are no longer
necessary.  Instead, we will auto-generate this file, as is done by
other GNU projects like 'Emacs' or 'coreutils'.

To make that work, I ask to format git commit messages in the same
style that has been used in the last years!  We will soon prepare a
template to help people write such messages, documenting the format.