FT_Render_Glyph returning error INVALID_OUTLINE

From: Jain, Ankit
Subject: FT_Render_Glyph returning error INVALID_OUTLINE
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:03:18 +0000

Hello Team,

In our product we are in process to upgrade freeType library from 2.0.9 to 2.10.0 version and compiled the library in 64Bit..

Using the upgraded library I’m trying to convert the glyph image to FT_GLYPH_FORMAT_BITMAP format using FT_RENDER_MODE_MONO rendering mode, but the function FT_Render_Glyph is returning error INVALID_OUTLINE (Error#:20).

I have attached the font & sample test program for which it is giving me error.

Can you please give an advise on this.

Thanks