Addition to mailing list

From: Srijan Chakraborty
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:38:09 +0000

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Srijan Chakraborty, a Computer Science Sophomore pursuing Research in Human Sciences at IIIT Hyderabad. My current interests include Computational Politics, Linguistics, Natural Sciences, and UI/UX. I shall go through some beginner level issues, and try to pick one up. I'm proficient in C, C++, _javascript_, Python, HTML, CSS, and Bash Scripting. Here's my GitHub. If anyone is working on adding new features, I'd love to start contributing right away.

Hence, I'd love to connect and contribute to the projects of FreeType right away!

Thank you
Srijan Chakraborty