Re: Log4j Vulnerability Status

From: Bermler
Subject: Re: Log4j Vulnerability Status
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:33:28 +0000

Freetype does not use any Java code so it would not be vulnerable in any way shape or form. I am sure Werner or Alexi can add to that however.

Sent from ProtonMail for PinePhone

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 8:14 PM, Murphy Sifa <M.Sifa@latrobe.edu.au> wrote:

Hi,

We are analysing our suite of SaaS vendors for exposure to the log4j vulnerability. I can’t find a statement on your page about the products that La Trobe is using.

Can you please provide me with the log4j vulnerability status of your products?

I have viewed your design of Freetype, and it seems that you are not vulnerable to log4j, however, it would be best to have a statement from you to double check.

Thank you
IS-Security La Trobe University