Re: Freetype and windows

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: Freetype and windows
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:35:08 +0200

Hi Ingo,

> Hi,
>
> have someone compiled a ready executeable libary for winNT? I compile it
> with VC++ and the program closed everytime with the
> little nice Mr.Watson. I will be pleased if someone can send me a ready
> compiled commandline prog with works on NT.
>
> Regards

Are you speaking of FreeType 1 or 2 ?

I can't help you much with the first version of the library, but
it'd be interesting to trace its execution to see what's happening.

If it's version 2, you shouldn't have any problems to compile it
with VC++, and I can guarantee you that the test programs work
well.. as well as send you an executable if you really want..

Best Regards,

- David