[Freetype] Help with this line?

From: Michael Higgins
Subject: [Freetype] Help with this line?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:51:23 -0400

I'm trying to compile the latest freetype on my linux box. I keep getting the error, line 206 unix.mk(?) -include file not found, or something. (Doing this from memory.)

Any idea why this is coming up? ./configure from the build/unix directory and make from the root folder of the source tree... no luck.

If you want to give me a clue, get back to me with pointers and I'll get back with specific error messages.

V 1.3 seems to have installed without a hitch, but, something else I wanted to use looks for 'freetype-config'... and it ain't on the box, but, is in the source tree for the newer version.

Anyway, it's not critical, but I'm curious.

Thanks,

Mike Higgins