[Freetype] Compiling problem: Freetype2 on Solaris

From: Veeresh Khanorkar
Subject: [Freetype] Compiling problem: Freetype2 on Solaris
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 15:42:14 +0530

Hi All,

I am trying to compile FreeType2 on solaris box, but with no luck. I tried compiling with gcc available with Solaris, but it seems the well known relocation problem wont really go away. When I try to compile with GNU gcc things go clean only after I remove the flag -O2 to gcc, however I am not sure if that is the right way to do. Has anyone compiled freetype2 for Solaris? If so please point me to the way to do it.

Thanks
-Veeresh