RE: [ft] Size problem

From: Sebastien LEIX
Subject: RE: [ft] Size problem
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:57:53 +0200

>It's obviously the other way round (first bold, then normal).

Oops sorry ! Yes, first is bold. It's just a mistake in my post, in my
program the first font is in bold...

>You've omitted two important details, namely the load flags passed to
>FT_Load_Char

FT_LOAD_RENDER

> Doing a quick test with ftview I see that
FreeType's autohinter changes the spacing of many glyphs in Arial, so I
suspect you don't have TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER defined in
ftoption.h, which would explain the differences.

Perfect ! That's works with this flag defined. Thanks you !