Re: [ft] *.otf support in version 2.3.5

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] *.otf support in version 2.3.5
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:41:22 +0900

Hi,

I remember freetype 2.3.5 (released on 2007) was already
enabled for OTF.  I recommend you checking the latest
freetype can load the font file by ftdemos.

If it's loaded, the problem can be a bug which is fixed
during this 2 years. Maybe you can make a backport of
the bugfix for your 2.3.5.

If it's NOT loaded, the problem is NEW bug. FT2 developers
cannot fix the problem without sample font to reproduce
the problem.

Regards,
mpsuzuki