Re: [ft] How do I configure freetype to build without versioning?

From: Preet
Subject: Re: [ft] How do I configure freetype to build without versioning?
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 19:25:30 -0400

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM, suzuki toshiya <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

If you're working with Unix and doing "./configure && make && ..." style,
please check builds/unix/unix-cc.in, its last part is a skeleton to invoke
GNU libtool, you may be able to manipulate the flags to be passed.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Following your advice, I modified the following in unix-cc.in:

LINK_LIBRARY = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CCraw) -o $@ $(OBJECTS_LIST) \
                          -rpath $(libdir) -avoid-version \     # <---- replaced version-info with -avoid-version
                          $(LDFLAGS) -no-undefined \

And it seems to have worked... Thanks!