Re: [ft] I need some guide include library to IDE.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] I need some guide include library to IDE.
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:35:54 +0200 (CEST)

> I try include free style library to Visual studio C++ 2008 and Dev
> C++ but it dont realize

s/free style/FreeType/ :-)

> Error on VS C++
> " error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _FT_Init_FreeType referenced in
> function _main
> 1>E:\Demo\Helloworld\Debug\Helloworld.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1
> unresolved externals"

This obviously means that you don't link against the FreeType library.
Since I don't use Windows I can't help you further.

> Can you help me?  I need some guide include library to IDE.

I guess that adding a self-compiled library to a project is standard
knowledge, and you should find plenty of information in the internet
covering this topic.

    Werner