Re: [ft] Installation Problems

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Installation Problems
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 14:25:38 +0900

The error looks like as if configure script is incorrect;
PKG_CHECK_MODULES() is a macro for pkg-config, it should be
expanded to appropriate sh-script. I'm afraid that autogen
(or something else to generate configure script from its
skelton) did not finish correctly. FreeType is not responsible
with the trouble, I guess.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Adam Dunsmoor wrote:
Hello, I have installed freetype2.5.5, but fontconfig's latest git
repository will not find it. I get the following error:

./configure: line 14023: syntax error near unexpected toke 'FREETYPE,'

./configure: line 14023: 'PKG_CHECK_MODULES (FREETYPE, freetype2)'

Could you advise me in what to do? I could change its configure file to
point to freetype, but I don't know which configure file to edit. Thanks.

*_EleMech, Inc. <http://www.elemechinc.com/>_*

2275 White Oak Circle

Aurora, IL 60504

/Phone: 630.499.7080 X19/

/Fax: 630-499-7760/

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete
material from any system.