Re: [ft] References Is Not Included in the Document Tarball

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] References Is Not Included in the Document Tarball
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:33:33 +0100 (CET)

> I found out that this file,
> http://gnu.mirrors.pair.com/savannah/savannah//freetype/freetype-doc-2.5.5.tar.bz2,
> does not have reference (API) pages in it.  However, there are
> hyperlinks which points to them in the tutorial.  I think the
> reference is meant to be there. For now, one need to copy them from
> the source tarball manually to make the hyperlinks work.

Thanks for the report; the right wat to get the full documentation is
to unpack both freetype-doc and freetype:

  cd foo
  tar xzvf freetype-2.5.5.tar.gz
  tar xzvf freetype-doc-2.5.5.tar.gz

I will add a README to the freetype-doc tarball to make this clear.

However, I now see that the CSS and JavaScript stuff is missing.
Oops!  I will fix that for the next tarball, together with some other
minor improvements.

    Werner