[ft] Freetype x86

From: Semeriak, AleksandraX
Subject: [ft] Freetype x86
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:08:36 +0000

Dear FreeType Team,

My name is Aleksandra Semeriak and I am an account manager within the Software & Services Group (SSG) at Intel Corporation. We have come across several great Android apps that are taking advantage of Freetype.

As far as I found out the Freetype does support Android x86 platforms natively, although this option is not set by default. This might become a roadblock for some developers who are working to port their applications to Android x86. We would like to know if there would be an interest from your side and opportunity to make the x86 version the default version of Freetype. If you have any additional questions or requests, I would be happy to help.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

cid:image001.jpg@01CDA7AC.5338B050

Aleksandra Semeriak

Intel Software Partner Program

+44 3300088836

address@hidden

cid:image002.png@01CFB092.E5D837A0aleksandra.semeriak.work

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Intel is committed to protecting your privacy. For more information about Intel's Privacy Notice, please visit www.intel.com/privacy

or write Intel Corporation, ATTN Privacy, Mailstop RNB4-145, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA.