Re: [ft] Export status for freetype (2.6.1)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Export status for freetype (2.6.1)
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 18:04:04 +0200 (CEST)

> Do you know whether it is Not controlled, or if it has an Export
> control classification number (ECCN) in compliance with US export
> control laws ?

I guess it's `Not Controlled' – the original author of the software is
French, the current maintainer (me) is Austrian...  In other words,
this is non-US software.

And this library doesn't contain any cryptographic stuff.

Note that the current FreeType version is 2.10.1; it is highly
recommended to upgrade.

    Werner