[ft] Adding a pointer ownership doc bit on FT_Open_Args

From: Filip Filmar
Subject: [ft] Adding a pointer ownership doc bit on FT_Open_Args
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 02:12:53 -0700

Hi folks.

Here's a minute addition to the FT_Open_Args documentation that I think
could be useful for FFI binding authors.

Feel free to ignore this mail altogether, if the proposed change is not
appropriate. Apologies if this is a wrong avenue to contribute --- I tried
but failed to find specific contribution instructions.

Cheers,