Re: Truetype scaled font issue

From: Ben Smith
Subject: Re: Truetype scaled font issue
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 09:55:41 +1000

Hi All,

@Werner Lemberg
Thanks for the info. My next step will be to go through the FontConfig bug
list and source.

@Peter Grandi
Unfortunately (for... <cough>... reasons), it's not an option to change the
font in the application, and the font must render exactly the same,
pixel-perfect.
I ended up embedding a bitmap version of the 20Pt font in
LiberationMono-Regular.ttf.
Took two days to figure out that workaround, having never had to deal with
a font in my life. It's certainly been a deep-dive.

Again, thanks everyone for your time. Should I end up with answers, I'll be
sure to report back.

Cheers,
Ben