fsf-community-team

[fsf-community-team] Sorry about the double postings

From: Florian Purucker
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Sorry about the double postings
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:50:36 -0000

Dear list,
I would like to apologize for the double postings I made. I sent out two
e-mails on Tuesday morning and accidentally used the wrong e-mail address
to send them. So later that day I checked why the e-mails had not gone
through the list yet and I found out that I had sent them from the wrong
address. I assumed that they would be bounced and so I sent them out again,
this time from the subscribed address.
Later on, I made the same mistake again (Unfortunately, I have to use a
webmailer at the moment and it does not automatically pick the correct
address). Today, all e-mails were delivered at once all of a sudden.
So please accept my apologies for the double postings!
Sincerely,
Florian

P.S.: I still do not know why all of my e-mails were delayed for such a
long time.