fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] PROPOSAL:

From: svallejo33
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] PROPOSAL:
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:26:48 -0400

Dear Sir,

We are Financial Planning Consultants, we herein contact you on behalf of our
client who is ready to invest heavily  into any suitable viable or lucrative
sector of the investment opportunities available in your country.

We will appreciate that you give us any useful insight into the lucrative areas
presently available that our client can amass commendable returns on
investment, we welcome your response to enable us actualise our client interest
fruitfully.  We believe that your joint cooperation in this lucrative venture
shall foster a long term mutual profitable relationship between us.

Yours faithfully,
Sam Vallejo.
PS:Please send your response to..
 ( address@hidden )