fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] Confidence & Co. Chambers

From: michaeliheduesq
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] Confidence & Co. Chambers
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:08:30 +0200 (CEST)

Barrister Michael Ihedu, (Attorney At Law)
Confidence & Co. Chambers
Solicitors and Advocates
Plot 2A Igbosere Road,
Lagos - Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Michael Ihedu, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney
to Mr. George, a nationality of your country, an expert consultant with
National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) here in Nigeria. Here in after
referred as my client.

On the 28 January 2001, my client, his wife and their two children were
involved in a car accident along Okigwe Umuahia expressway. All
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have
made several enquiries from your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives but this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank in Europe where these huge deposits were
lodged.

Particularly, the deceased has an Amount of $8.9 million dollars, after my
written notification about the death of the deceased to the Bank, they
have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the fund
confiscated within the next 14 days. Since I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives all this while, that's why I seek your consent to
assert you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this
amount valued at $8.9 million dollars can be paid to you as the bonafide
approved Next of Kin by the Bank.

If you agree we can discuss the percentage you will have as compensation
on your involvement. I have all necessary documents that can be used to
back up the facts and claim on the fund release. All I require is your
honest, co-operation and Sincerity to enable us see that these funds are
paid to you.

Please confirm your interest on this issue, I will notify you on the next step
as soon as we agree on the sharing ratio as per percentage. I guarantee
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
us from any breach of the law.

Awaiting your urgent response to this matter.

Best regards,

Michael  Ihedu Esq.
Please Reply To:address@hidden

--
Registrati su www.webmail.it - Accesso gratuito fino a 128k
Mailbox da 20Mbyte con antivirus, antispam, accesso pop3 ed imap