fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] (no subject)

From: Tawfiq Makhamreh
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:05:04 +0400

Sruprise

Jordan Hotels

Our Tours

Legend Tours

Coutact Us

Out Bound

Specialize

See Also

Excursion Tours

Yall@ LEGEND

Dear Travel Colleagues  ,,,

 Good Day From Jordan-Amman ,

Welcome to JORDAN... Enjoy your Tour in JORDAN; Please visit us         @                  www.Legend-Tours.com
Hundreds of an JORDANIAN Tours in different destination in JORDAN, one is for you and fits your satisfaction At LEGEND Tours, our goal is to ensure that each traveler gets a perfectly handled tour. We want our visitors to tell their friends, family and associates,

“Go and see Jordan – you will be amazed.”

For spiritual journeys, Jordan is unmatched in offering visitors a chance to walk in the footsteps of biblical greats such as Moses, Jesus, Elijah and John the Baptist. Famous biblical sites are within an hour drive from Amman, Jordan’s capital.

Legend Tours, is an authentic Jordanian tour & travel agency, based in Amman. It was established in 1985.Our high Quality Services brought us to the forefront as one of the Jordan's leading tour operators. As well as offering a variety of tours in Jordan and throughout our neighboring countries including Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, in addition to our ticketing department and out going department And Our Transportation By The New Model Car, Van, Bus.

Under the high standard of services set by our company together with our professional, experienced staff and multi-lingual guides, we can offer you a wide variety of tours for individuals, VIPs and groups, Incentive And Diving & SPA Service, Handling, all of our tours can be tailor-made to suit your specific needs

To learn more about what Jordan has to offer you, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US any Time.

I look forward to working with you for a successful and lasting relationship with you and your esteemed associates

Sincerely,

Tawfiq I. Makhamreh

address@hidden
address@hidden