fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Please, make sure you respond to this message immediat

From: johnstevenson
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Please, make sure you respond to this message immediately
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:25:29 -0700

From: John Stevenson esq.

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine
providence,I am making this proposition because  I have to seek the
partnership of a resource person  to help me realise this project.

I am John Stevenson esq a solicitor and investment
consultant based in london, United Kindom. I was attending a business
luncheon
in Berlin,Germany and I got introduced to the renowned German
businessman and
property mogul, Mr Andreas Schranner(of the blessed memory).

He engaged my services as attorney and investment
consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment
forays in
the United Kingdom.three months later I invited him to London and under
my
professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of
30,000,000,00EUR at with  security companies in Germany and
Netherlands.

This deposit was for 12months and  upon maturity I
made effort to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member
of his
family. I was forced to travel to germany and there I got the tragic
news that
on July 25TH, 2000, my client Mr Andreas Schranner, his wife maria,
their
daughter eich and husband christian and their two children perished
in the Air France concorde New York bound flight;
please click here:

I have made effort to locate any member of his family
with strong biological links to my late client without
success.
The search to find a close relation is one that has
consumed time and resources.The institution is asking me to either
present a
next of kin to late Andreas Schranner or forfiet the depsosit. My
proposal is
to you as next of kin to late Andreas Schranner and process the deposit
and
collect the deposits for our mutual benefit.

My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my
late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer the deposit
you.

I will give you 30% for your effort, 60% for me and
10% for Charity and Tsunami Victims. It will amount to
injustice if i do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit,
and
invest it . The late Schranner was also a friend in addition to our
business
relationship.

I will wait for your reaction and response and then
together we can jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Please, make sure you respond through this my confidential email
address:

  address@hidden

Your swift response is anticipated.

Yours faithfully

John Stevenson esq.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com