fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] BELIEVING IN YOU

From: prince_phillip
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] BELIEVING IN YOU
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:45:19 +0800

Office of the financial controller.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture,
Building 6/7 Falomo Lagos, Nigeria.

I am Prince Phillip Akonbi,The financial controller in the Federal Ministry Of
Agriculture (FMA) Headquarters lagos. I am writing on behalf of my colleagues in
the Ministry and have been assigned to seek for the assistance of a reliable
foreigner through which we can transfer the sum of THIRTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS
ONLY (US$30,000,000). This money is deposited in the FMA Treasury
account and ready to be paid out as a CONSULTANT FEE.

ORIGIN OF THE FUND: This sum arose from the deliberated over-invoicing
ofcontract awarded by my ministry to foreign firm in the twilight days of  the
last military regime. This contract has been completely executed and
commissioned and the contractor that handled this contract has collected his
full and final payment thus leaving behind the above stated amount which
represent the over invoiced sum. We have been safeguarding this money for
conducive time for itÂ’s transfer out of the country for our personal use.

However, the code of employment does not allow us (civil servants) to own or
operate foreign account and because the contract was handled by a  foreign firm
and the payment made in dollars, we now need a foreign partner that will present
himself/herself as a consultant to the contractor that excuted the contract so
that the fund will be transfer into his/her nominated account as consultant
fees.

We got your contact while searching agricultural journal for this transaction
and I and my colleagues have accepted to use you to transfer this money out of
Nigeria and I hope it will be of mutual benefit to all of us. All we require is
your willingness to assist,every other informations will be forwarded to you at
due course,every aspect of this transaction will be legally perfected to ensure
100% risk free to all parties involve as I and my colleague is still in active
service and as such will not like to dent our highly earned reputation that we
have build for years.

SHARING RATIO: For your assistance in this business , you will be entitle to 20%
of the total fund. I and my colleagues will take 70% while we set aside 10% for
any expenses that may incurred in the course of this transaction. If you are
willing to assist us in this business.Forward the particulars of your bank
account and also your private phone and fax numbers. This information will
enable us put an application for payment approval to the concerned Ministries
for the immeiate release of the money in your favour and it is going to last for
6-7 working days starting from the day we receive the above
information.

All modalities for the take off of this transaction have been worked out before
contacting you and further action will commence immediately we hear from you via
my private email address@hidden

I am waiting for your reply .
Thanks,

yours faithfully.