fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:54:16 -0600 (MDT)

     > That is a good idea, but I think we should subdivide it somewhat more.
     > We already have a page for GNU/Linux user groups, for instance.
     > It would be useful to keep that separate, and to keep FSF's in another
     > page, and so on.

            Ok. I'll make three pages in global/gnu-org.en.html (GNU
    organizations) global/fsf-org.en.html (FSF organizations) and
    global/other-org.en.html (other Free Software organizations).

            I guess the list you are refering to is
    www.gnu.org/link/links.html.

No, it is definitely not that.  I believe we have a page dedicated
specifically to GNU/Linux and GNU user groups.  At least, we were
supposed to have one now.  address@hidden is in charge of it.