fsfe-newsfr-en

[Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 26/01/2002

From: fsfe-newsfr-en-admin
Subject: [Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 26/01/2002
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:30:07 +0100

Hello.

Here are the news from FSF France on 26/01/2002.

News FSF France in text (see attachment for HTML with links) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|-------------------------------------------------------------|
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||Moral report on activities of APRIL in 2001                ||
||25 January 2001. During the year 2001, APRIL and FSF France||
||progressed in a symbiotic way. The moral report is a short ||
||summary of all technical projects, press contacts,         ||
||political contacts etc. It gives a global view and we hope ||
||it will encourage many activists to strenghen Free Software||
||in the year to come.                                       ||
||-----------------------------------------------------------||
||ANSOL becomes associated organization of the FSF Europe    ||
||18 January 2001. ? This collaboration is a very important  ||
||step for the Portuguese and European free software         ||
||community. Problems faced by the free software community in||
||Portugal are similar to those faced in other European      ||
||countries; by joining forces with FSFE we can solve this   ||
||problems more efficiently ? said Jaime Villate, founding   ||
||member of ANSOL.                                           ||

Regards,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secr?taire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)