Re: [Fsfe-uk] Reply-To on the mailing list

From: Tom Coady
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:50:38 +0100

Chris Croughton wrote:

Damn, no, it was supposed to be to the list.  Which is an excellent (if
unintentional) example of why the Reply-To needs munging...

:) Again apologies for regurgitating this topic. As MJR says this will soon be a problem of the past if the RFCs get through to implementation. I guess I mentioned it because I had forgotten the rather unique nature of this list, but as long as I remember it's no problem to reply all, change fsfe from Cc: to To: and delete the originator from To: ;)