Re: [Fsfe-uk] WIPO

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] WIPO
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:18:20 +0100

On 2003-08-23 00:16:18 +0100 ian <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed to-day that the Daily Mirror had front page the problem with
recent virus attacks. I didn't notice any reference to the fact that a
significant problem is Windows architecture and MS. Maybe we need to
send an AFFS statement to the Mirror that this is largely avoidable?

Next time it happens, can some suitably fast AFFS members do that, please? Maybe even note the authors from this time and contact them before they write their article? Journalists seem to have email now ;-)