Re: [Fsfe-uk] El reg on the EU patents

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] El reg on the EU patents
Date: 29 Aug 2003 10:37:25 +0100

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 10:25, Illtud Daniel wrote:

(Blimey, I received this within ten minutes of you sending it - looks
like the list is back up to speed again ;)

> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/31472.html ?
>
> The German story is dated yesterday, but it's just a translation
> of the one above, which is dated 29/6. What's up at the Reg?

I'm guessing that they were so proud of their story that they had
someone translate it so the Germans could read it to. Or, maybe someone
just contributed a German translation because they felt the story was
important.

I'm not really sure what significance it has, other than it's the first
time I've seen a foreign language story on the Reg. But, then, I read
l'Inq instead, so...

Cheers,

Alex.