[Fsfe-uk] Police wanting to switch to Free Software

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Police wanting to switch to Free Software
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:19:01 +0100 (BST)

In my guise as Linux Consultants Ltd I've received an invitation to tender
from the Police IT Organisation.

They are looking for a tender to move all desktop services and many server
systems to Free (they say Open Source, but they mean Free) Software
solutions.

I'm not sure that LC really meets their requirements however if anyone
else is already running a consultancy business and is interested in a
joint bid contact me.

Jason Clifford