Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:36:38 +0100

Hi Richard/all

Richard Smedley wrote:

We held a committee meeting on the Wednesday, and the minutes should shortly be going up on the
(soon-to-be-revamped) website.

(cc'd to fsfe-uk list as there are still quite a
few members not on the affs list)

As as new-ish member I'm still trying to get the hang of how this all works; some specific
questions:
- where do I find the minutes from previous meetings
- where is the affs mailing list and what are the requirements for joining it
- what are the relative roles of the fsfe-uk list and the affs list

And a more general one:
- what is the relationship of  the affs to the fsfe?

Thanks
Graham