Re: [Fsfe-uk] A replay of Netscape vs. IE? -- but with a privacy risk

From: Neil Darlow
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] A replay of Netscape vs. IE? -- but with a privacy risk
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:10:32 +0100

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 Oct 2004 12:12, Paul Mobbs wrote:
> Another front in the on-going battle between Microsoft and Google is about
> to be opened.

And that differs from Microsoft File Find (which eats-up CPU cycles on a
regular basis) in what way?

Only joking, I saw reference to this on a Sunday morning show where they have
a weekly round-up of online happenings.

This is Microsoft, can we expect their search (indexing) engine to perform
anything useful without introducing new security flaws?

Regards,
Neil Darlow
--
Anti-virus scanned by ClamAV-0.80 - http://www.clamav.net