[Fsfe-uk] Re: Parliament: someone to demonstrate some bling?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Parliament: someone to demonstrate some bling?
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:33:49 +0000

Way back in September, Alex Hudson wrote:
> I just got an invite for what seems to be a pretty long all-day meeting,
> as I'm sure others here may have done, entitled "Parliament and the
> Internet". [...]
http://www.parliamentandinternet.org.uk/

I now have a non-conformant-PDF report of the conference if anyone
wants it and hasn't got it.  It omits the advertisements of Windows
and Yahoo, but covers the workshops (details on their web site).
Nothing stands out as particular free-software-relevant, but let me
know if you want to see it and haven't.

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.