Re: [Fsfe-uk] UK Free Software Merchandise?

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] UK Free Software Merchandise?
Date: 28 May 2007 12:43:05 +0100

Dave Page <address@hidden> writes:
> Does anybody know a good place to acquire these things in the UK?
> Preferably somewhere which donates (some) profits to the FSF.

http://www.network-theory.co.uk is a UK-based publisher of free software
books and they give a lot of the profits to free software projects.

And http://bookzilla.de (then click on "English books", just under the
search box) is a book seller that gives a good slice of the profits to FSFE.

I don't know what percentages or how much each company gives to free
software, but I know that I looked into the numbers before and decided they
were both good contributors.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by