[Fsfe-uk] Getting on the free software bus?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Getting on the free software bus?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:34:17 +0000

At a recent meeting, someone suggested kitting a bus out with
free software as a sort of mobile computing lab for the villages
and that it had already been done in Lancashire.  I had a bit
of a search around found one in Bristol on another computer and
and now I don't find it in the search engines again.  Anyone know
about either of these?  Got links?  Are they still going?

Many thanks,