Re: [Fsfe-uk] Administrivia: html duplicates

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Administrivia: html duplicates
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:21:00 +0000

"Jon Grant" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Personally I don't think it's necessary to post evidence of obvious
> things. Just look at the market and see why software operates the way
> it does?  it's not rocket science, it's because that is what people
> desire. [...]

I'm not sure what people desire - I'm not even sure that many people
have even considered this.  I've mentioned in another thread recently
that I don't regard IT as a properly-working market just now.  So, I'm
still interested in good research.  When I stop being interested in
the research, that's probably the day I quit and become a gardener.

BTW, there's no need to send me three off-list copies of list mail.
That's almost offensive.

Regards,