Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Karsten Gerloff
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:51:20 +0100

Hi all,

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 08:45:33AM +0900, Shane Coughlan wrote:

> > Well, this is an FSF-E aim, so we need perhaps to encourage
> > them into the UK?
>
> I think there is a lot of room for talking about how FSFE could contribute to
> the situation in the UK.
>
> Paul Adams and I had previously talked about getting everyone together for a
> chat sometime in the near future, and I believe Paul and Adriaan de Groot
> (new FSFE legal department coordinator) continued that conversation after I
> went to Japan.  I've got them in CC along with Christian, FSFE's Executive
> Director, and Karsten, the President.
>
> I think it's worthwhile to get this ball rolling.

absolutely. I think a face-to-face meeting of interested people is
the thing to do at this stage.

With Paul, we had been thinking about getting together a round
table meeting of Free Software groups and activists in early 2010.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).