fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 13:15:25 +0100

El 7/11/19 a las 4:47, Alirio escribió:
> Hi Dana, I think we can do the translation of the fundraiser web-page
> the next month!!!

+1

> also, thanks for sending the November markdown file, I have updated our
> translations with the right formats for links and some small texts we
> were missing but now they are correct.
>
> https://pad.april.org/p/noviembre_2019
>
> I think the text needs a quick review again an it will be ready by
> tomorrow evening EST time.
>
> Alirio.

Great work!! :)

What I do when the text seems to be ok to be published. I copy whole the
text from the pad and paste into a editor (I use Ghost¹ wich has a
markdown preview) remove the english text and make a last proofreading.

And then is ready to be published!

Greetings

1 https://wereturtle.github.io/ghostwriter/

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/