fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:44:57 +0100

El 6/11/19 a las 10:16, Pablo Navarro escribió:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Glad to see Alirio is taking over as the main driver. We'll be there to
> support him.
>
> I just finished another proofreading: corrected some typos mainly. I think it
> should be ready after our three-folded review.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pablo Navarro.
> ________________________________

Hello!

Since nobody did the final work, I did it.
I made a new proofreading, so attached you can find the spanish
translation ready to be published.

Greetings.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/