fxscintilla-users

[fxscintilla-users] Cygwin configure does not work

From: David Hisel
Subject: [fxscintilla-users] Cygwin configure does not work
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:46:01 -0500

When I run ./configure it stops and says that there is no FOX library.
I compiled your program:
--------------------------------------
#include <fox/fxver.h>
#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc, char** argv) {
printf("Using FOX version %d.%d.%d\n",
       FOX_MAJOR, FOX_MINOR, FOX_LEVEL);
}
...and here are the results:
$ gcc -o conftest -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -lFOX conftest.c
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/include"
cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
$ ./conftest.exe
Using FOX version 1.0.26

I have attached the config.log for you. I installed FOX in the cygwin directories /usr/include and /usr/lib. Please let me know what I can do to fix the configure script.
Regards,
.dave.