g-wrap-dev

Re: trouble following manual

From: Zeeshan Ali
Subject: Re: trouble following manual
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:22:26 +0300

Hello,
   I was trying to learn to g-wrap using the official (and probably the
 only) manual. Trying to follow it is one thing, i couldn't make guile
 to accept the example code. I doubt that the author(s) have tried to
 run the example code at all since even the braces are not balanced.

P.S i sent the same message without joining the list and it's waiting
moderator approval so dont be surprised if you get this twice.

---
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali