g-wrap-dev

how to wrap arrays?

From: John Steele Scott
Subject: how to wrap arrays?
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 22:34:08 +0930

Hi,

Just for fun, I am using g-wrap to interface the cairo graphics library
with guile. Thankfully this library has quite a wrapper-friendly
interface, but I don't know how to do this one:

  void cairo_set_dash(cairo_t *cr,
                      const double *dashes,
                      int num_dashes,
                      double offset);

The num_dashes argument gives the number of values pointed to by
dashes, and it may be 0.

Ideally I'd like to be able to have a Scheme function which could be
called like:

  (cairo-set-dash cr (list 1.0 3.0 1.5 2.5) 2.5)

Where dashes and num_dashes can be supplied based on the values and
length of the list. But at the moment I don't know see how to handle
the dashes argument at all. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,

John