g-wrap-dev

Re: G-Wrap 1.9.8 released

From: Thomas Klausner
Subject: Re: G-Wrap 1.9.8 released
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:56:59 +0200

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 10:52:33AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> There's a note in the pkgsrc TODO file that says that 1.9.7 breaks
> gnucash 2.0.x.  Is the problem fixed in 1.9.8?  For pkgsrc it's arguably
> more important to have gnucash working than guile-gnome.   Can anyone
> explain what the problem is?

ISTR that gnucash just coredumped or at least refused to start up with
g-wrap-1.9.7. Send me your update and I can try it.

The gnucash-current package for the 2.1 branch of gnucash does not
depend on guile any longer because gnucash has switched to swig. So
for pkgsrc the problem will be solved at the latest when gnucash-2.2
is out :)
 Thomas