gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] 3rd Category!

From: EUROPEAN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Subject: [Gallium-dev] 3rd Category!
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:06:53 +0100

EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY

INTERNATIONAL WINNERS/PRIZE AWARD

DEPT.

Ref. Number: DH/4167/05

Batch Number:13/5260/HL

ATTENTION.

Sir/Ma/Miss,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners

of the EURO STAKES (EUL)LOTTERY euro lottery programs held on the 21st

of december,2005.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 0767-- 45363763--254 with serial
number 2015--05 drew
lucky numbers 44-5647- 567 which consequently won in the 3rd category.

This promotional

program takes place every three years in different developed countries,

the lottery was promoted and sponsored by the president of the world

largest software, Bill Gates to increase the awareness of microsoft

software packages.

All participants were selected through a computer

ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual

email addresses and names from all over the world. You have therefore

been approved for a lump sum pay of 500,000.00 euros(Five hundred

thousand euros)in cash credited to your file with the Ref. Number:

DH/4167/05 and Batch Number:13/5260/HL.This is from a total cash prize

of 6.000.000.00(Six million Euros)shared among the Twelve international

winners in this category.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names we

ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your

claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part

of our security protocol in order to avoid double claiming and

unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

We hope with

part of your winning you will take part in our next year 24 million

euro international lottery.

To file for your claims please contact our

financial agent;

Name:Mr Harry Muller

Foreign Operations Manager

(CapTrust Finance and Securities) Amsterdam, Netherlands.

TEL:+31-649-206-007

Email:(address@hidden)

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 29th of february, 2006

thereafter all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications

endevour to quote your reference and batch numbers in all first

correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do

inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations!!

Once more

from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our

promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically

disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs..Yolanda Smith,

Lottery Co-ordinator.