gcc-conf-discuss

GCC Conference

From: Ravi Khanna
Subject: GCC Conference
Date: 03 Oct 2002 16:27:20 -0400

Hi,

We just received word that Linux Symposium is also planning a conference
on GCC.  I do not as yet have too many details on this.  I will let you
know as soon as I find out more.

I don't know where you all are in your planning process, but I thought
that there might be an opportunity to combine your efforts with that of
Linux Symposium.  They have both the experience in planning such
conferences and also a site to hold them.

Please let me know if you are interested in starting some discussions
with them.  We would be happy to help in any way we can to facilitate
the collaboration.

Regards,

Ravi

--
Ravi Khanna                             Phone: 617-620-9640
Director of Communication               Fax: 617-542-2652

Please support the Free Software Foundation
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=surya