gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] Packaging suggestion

From: Julian Sikorski
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] Packaging suggestion
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:41:43 +0100

Hello,

I have a question concerning the way gchempaint should be packaged.
Right now, there are two files:
- gchempaint, containing most of the files;
- gchempaint-devel, containing unversioned .so files (libgcpcanvas.so
and libgchempaint.so).
The latter is remainder from the past 0.6.x branch when header files
used to be installed as well. But, since I remember Jean said
gchempaint is not meant to be used as a basis for new programs, I am
thinking about moving these two files to the core package. Are they
necessary at runtime?

Regards,
Julian