gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] Package providing NPAPI headers

From: Daniel Leidert
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] Package providing NPAPI headers
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:09:26 +0200

Hi,

There seems to be a small project [1] aimed at providing only the NPAPI
headers to build Mozilla plugins. I also got a request [2] to use this
package instead of firefox-dev (or xulrunner-dev) to build the Debian
package. IMHO this could be a valid request as iceweasel-dev (or
similar) is a very large package. Maybe you can check this out and
decide, if it is worth of adding it as alternative to configure(.ac).

For the time being I'll stay with firefox-dev.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/mgorny/npapi-sdk
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/754371

Regards, Daniel