gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL Where is the documentation?

From: Robert Boehne x238
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL Where is the documentation?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:59:45 -0500

Although it seem slike a silly question, I really can't find
documentation
for GCL.  I've got the tarball for 2.5.2 and the doc directory has no
texi file,
I didn't find a link from the savannah page,  so where should I be
looking?

In short, I want to add a Tk gui to a lisp function that takes a date,
string and hostid.

Thanks,

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center